GDPR information clause for candidates for studies at the Częstochowa University of Technology
In carrying out the information obligation pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament
and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [Journal . U. UE. L. 2016.119.1 of May 4, 2016], hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Częstochowa University of Technology with its seat at ul. J.H. Dąbrowskiego 69, 42-201 Częstochowa, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The administrator of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by calling 34 3250471 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process for studies at the Częstochowa University of Technology, including receiving decisions, certificates and information related to the recruitment procedure.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the controller (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), resulting in particular from the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science and issued on its basis implementing acts.
5. Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from legal provisions is a prerequisite to achieve the goal referred to in point 3.
6. If you voluntarily provide information about your health, including information on disability, personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 9 (2) a, b of the GDPR - in order to create conditions for your full participation in the recruitment process.
7. The personal data provided by you beyond the personal data resulting from the provisions of law referred to in point 4 will be processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), and for the purposes specified in the consent statement.
8. Personal data may be made available to entities whose disclosure is required by law. Recipients of personal data may also include entities providing services to the personal data administrator, in particular in the field of legal services, IT support or correspondence handling.
9. Personal data will be kept for a period of 6 months after the end of enrollment, and in the case of admission to studies, for the period resulting from the applicable provisions on archiving, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of July 14, 1983 on the national archival resource and archives.
10. The transfer of your personal data to a third country or an international organization may only take place under the conditions specified in the GDPR and may, in particular, concern persons who do not have Polish citizenship.
11. You have the right to request the Administrator to access your data and the right to rectify it, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to limit data processing in the cases and under the conditions set out in the GDPR.
12. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
13. With regard to personal data processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and delete data under the conditions specified in the GDPR. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
14. If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.